Monday, July 24, 2006
just another rainy monday

I haven't finished studying for my exams and as luck has it, there are no classes today. Haha! :)

I'm currently studying some powerpoint presentations so spare me the "go back to your books and study" dialogue.

But then again, the internet's kinda tempting. Lack of self-control I should say.

My dad already applied for a DSL so it will be more tempting next time. A late birthday gift raw that didn't come on time (and yeah...I'm supposed to follow up on it daw). He tells me he'll never subscribe and get a cable because I'm a TV addict but then again, he doesn't know, getting a DSL will be kinda similar. Hehe! :D





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.