Monday, July 31, 2006
rantings of a "nagpipilit" optimist

It's official.

I flunked my first biochem exam. Haha! :D

My "eeny-minying" didn't work. Why oh why? ;p

I'm scared. My optimism's down lately and it needs some boosting. Major.

Some things I wanna do for self-preservation (yeah...before I self-destruct):
1.) Get a haircut. --> It's difficult to get one especially since my sister's broke. I don't want to go to the salon alone...unless someone wants join me. :) Have to lend my sister moolah! =p
2.) Get a foot spa. --> That is after the rainy season's over. I don't want to get one and then soak my feet in flood water noh.
3.) Go to the dentist. --> I want to get braces again...at least for my lower teeth. They're looking weird lately. Have to really save my teeth (assets of long ago...haha! =P).
4.) Buy a stethoscope I regretted not buying. --> Bambang, here I come! :)
5.) Watch a movie (probably meet up with bes) and do some SERIOUS shopping. --> My "savings" wallet needs some draining. ;)

6.) Sing...videoke style. --> Hmm...how much does Magic Sing cost? Hehe! :D

Now, for future and long-term self-preservation, I shall read my books again.

***

To my brother-to-be (a.k.a. Marty), thanks for the barquiron. You've made me fat again. I'll be filing a case in court. See ya!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.