Friday, July 21, 2006
sleepy-ness

I'm having a really hectic week. Had 3 lab exams this week and 6 more lecture exams next week until Wednesday. Two subjects for each day. Shux! So like high school.

I've been a sleepy head lately...sleeping during my birthday party and sleeping last night while studying my biochem notes. Good thing I have been really diligent last weekend and studied for my exams in advance. Hope I accomplish that as well for next week...but no more sleeping as long as I haven't finished studying. Kasi naman eh...hindi ako ginising.

My birthday celebration was like usual. I was really tired to even "celebrate" it. I treated some classmates for lunch at this Japanese resto near our school. It was fun although we waited long for the food. Imagine, for a less than 150 pesos order, you get 2 trays of food. Package includes rice, soup, pasta, a main course, side dish, another viand, dessert, and iced tea. I was really full after. At the celebration here at home, we had too many food to last us the whole week. Yeah...there's still some at the fridge. We had two kinds of pasta (carbonara and Italian spag), baked macaroni, lechon, steamed tilapia, roasted chicken, green mangoes with bagoong, bananas, choco cake, and fruit salad.

Anyway, so there...sana matapos na ang exams. I need time off for myself. I'm making no sense again.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.