Tuesday, July 25, 2006
strike two!

Two days straight of no classes. Two exam days delayed.

Oh c'mon! I should be happy right?

Except for the fact that I keep on changing the subjects I have to study for. Now, I have to change from Physio to Biochem. What next?!


I am troubled with the fact that I didn't know I have to get a test permit so I have to go to school early on Wednesday.

I am likewise troubled whether I should return 2 books in the library. Considered holiday naman diba? Otherwise, I'd have to pay 44 pesos already. That's for two days overdue of a circulation and a reserve book.

Dad already applied for a DSL...calling it "Diane Sorry Late" because it was supposed to be a birthday surprise, but it didn't come in time.

Ma keeps on saying that with a new phone line coming, we should disconnect our current number. I refuse. What if old acquaintances can't grab of our new number?

Now, I should be happy, right?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.