Saturday, July 29, 2006
the week that was...again.

I've had one crazy week. Of suspended classes. TERRIBLE and great exams. Shopping and bus rides. DSL and Trojan Horses.

My exams were not so good...especially for my major subjects. Med isn't only tough. It's TOUGH! And I'm scared. There's pressure especially since I'm on a scholarship. But I'd like to think it's more on expectations for myself. Sheesh!

Oh well...I honestly am not good with the sciences.

But come to think of it, as I go one notch higher in my acad accomplishments, I lose interest in some subjects and gain interest in another. When I was in elementary and high school, I loved Math and hated Filipino. As in! When I went to UP, I loved my Filipino subjects and hated Math. Yeah...the first exam I flunked was for my Math 100 class. I flunked two exams if I'm not mistaken. Now, in med school, I have yet to find a favorite. In a few weeks time, the major things I've learned in college will be of no use already...for my acads at least. After the Neuro module, it will be all tabula rasa...so good luck to me.

In the middle of my three-day exam, I went shopping at Greenhills. Haha! :D And guess what? We got caught in the rush hour, rode a bus, and had a try at riding a bus while standing. Cathe and I were laughing during the whole time we were standing coz we're not used to that. Good thing we got a seat agad. But that experience is still funny. :p

And now, we've got DSL already. :) One of the first things I did when I logged in was to fix my computer and remove Trojan threats. Musta naman yon?!

That's not a bad omen.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.