Sunday, July 16, 2006
...wishes...

It's my birthday tomorrow! :D

...wala lang...

I'll be having a party at home tomorrow...I think it's also a VERY LATE grad celeb as well. Do come if you know where I live...and if I personally know you. :)

***

I already did lots of shopping today...mostly lingerie. ;) Iba na eh...since I'm wearing uniforms already, I care less about buying new shirts, pants, or havs. I'd be doing more [shopping] for the next few days. The lingerie department in Sta. Lucia is so limited.

I finally got to buy something that I've been eyeing for a long time (about 2 years na) in a store. Haha! :D Talk about wishing and finally getting what you want. It's not lingerie.

Hmm...maybe if I wish hard enough, Papa will finally get me a car. Three years delayed and counting. He got another brochure awhile ago. It's Ford. Sheesh!

One last wish...eat Peking duck. I've been craving lately. =p

***

Got another star in my name. Dunno if this is real...but heck! I've got a star before as well. A gift from Astrology.com...one of those sites I have subscribed to. This one's gonna be the last I guess. One star for each customer policy. This one happens to be on Cancer constellation pala. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.