Saturday, July 29, 2006
wishlist!!!


Oh my! This I like. :D


1 gig USB...5,700! Haha! That means, I'll lose 5,700 if it gets damaged. Wow!

I heard it's kinda selective for PCs though making it less functional. Therefore, this is for showing-off purposes only. =P

***

Another one...
How can Sony Ericsson do this to me? Wala pang one year phone ko...waah!

I want! I want! I'm drooling...

***

I really hope Taffy (one of my labs) gets well already. Dear God.
***
[edited]
I want to go to El Pueblo McDo. Now na!

Gusto ko ng milkshake. =P





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.