Sunday, August 13, 2006
on top of my head...

I've added another thing for my "to do" list: See apples on an apple tree...for real...and probably eat them after. ;p

I had a quite productive weekend. I've stared at my Biochem long enough to realize that there's just too much figures to understand and my brain cells are going berserk already.

Probably have to blame it on too much eating. Haha! I'm addicted to E-Aji. I tell you, I've eaten every known variety there is. I just love eating chips with dips. Yum! =p Am going to bring some to school soon for my lunch mates.

They announced in the news awhile ago that security was tight in the LRT. Liquids were highly scrutinized. Wah! Hope the line's not very long tomorrow. How am I supposed to bring my alcohol and cologne then? Pwede sana.

Finally got to watch Pinoy Idol. There were good ones, bad ones, and hilariously funny ones. Gotta catch it again next time. They're going to start airing it on weekdays too.

I didn't catch Cinemalaya in UP this year. Oh well...

Am excited to go to school tomorrow. I got a new mem stick for my phone c/o Julz. Thanks!!! I owe you (literally and figuratively). :D

Here's to more phone memory, pictures, and music. Cheerio! :D

***And for you sis, am teary-eyed as well...***





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.