Sunday, September 24, 2006
i can't think of a title for this one

Grabe! I saw UST and ADMU's basketball game awhile ago (on TV). It was the critical last one second and I can only praise their coach for such a great strategy. UST was up by one point and still, with one second left of the game, ADMU made it.

***

I was supposed to be studying this entire weekend, but my dad, who happened to chance upon my "Love Story in Harvard" DVD got hooked into watching it and I just couldn't resist temptation. Haha! :D Even Mama's into it. Well, Papa finished it already while I got snippets. I just couldn't sleep until 3:30 am noh.


When I didn't get accepted in UPCM, I wasn't that disappointed. I have dreamed of becoming a doctor, but eversince, I have only two schools in mind. It's either CIM in Cebu or Harvard Med School. Such lofty ambitions I have. I didn't proceed to Cebu as planned because I was so not prepared to leaving my home. Heck! I can't even bring my ass to stay at a dorm here in Manila. Harvard, on the other hand, was too ambitious. It was so not possible. Probably, in another time, I'll see myself trying it out there, but not now. I'm not even sure if I can survive in UERM eh. =p

***

By the way, last week was med week so there were food booths in campus. I always went back for the Thai iced tea (good thing I wasn't lactose intolerant). I finally got to see an event at UERM last Thursday. It was the annual Lakambini & Lakandula for freshies and the DancenAPO. I actually had fun...although I honestly believe the events in UPD were better. Well, there were my classmates and friends to make things better. :)

Pictures at my Multiply.

I honestly am missing my last year in UP. It was a time when I finally got involved in extra curriculars...like joining the marketing committee of Psychedelics (thus being a reg. asst.) and being part of the special projects committee of Mandala '06. I honestly sucked at the marketing part, but it was an experience for me. As for the specproj, I miss prodworks. I miss making backdrops and it was a time when the creative side of me stood out. Rare moments. =p I miss working with my friends, staying up til late evening, attending programs I helped organized, and just simply having fun. It was just unfortunate that everything came to a halt come graduation time. But as I always say, there are just some things that you have to let go. :)

***

Speaking of letting go, may kasalanan ako sa sole male pup ni Peachy kanina. I always bring a pup inside when I feel like it, and while fixing the table kanina, I was holding this pup (although it seemed more like I was cradling it). It fell from my arms onto our tiled floor. Gawd! His nose bled, but I think he's okay. Nataranta talaga ako. I felt so guilty. I hope he didn't have internal injuries. Lagi na nga ako lumalabas to check up on him.

We finally decided on naming our dogs starting with the letter R. We are fond of naming our dogs after food eh. There'll definitely be a Reese and Ricoa. Haha! :D Dapat after Cathe's bf...puro may "Mart". Lol. =p

Sige na...have to study for a mock exam tomorrow. :)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.