Thursday, September 28, 2006
i'll let you in some of my thoughts for now

Fine. We don't have classes tomorrow. Now what? I have this strong feeling we'll have to make up for it. And I have this strong feeling that there won't be classes on Friday as well. Go figure the weather. My mom's not liking this. She just moved down the things on top of our double deck bed thinking that the rainy season has ended, thus marking the end of scary floods. Now what?

We've had an earthquake drill at school today. When the bell rang, I honestly thought it was a drill...but somewhere deep at the back of my head, I'm already thinking of things to do if it was indeed a real fire or earthquake. Gawd! We're on the sixth floor pa naman. The last earthquake I've experienced was at school when I was in third year high school. It was funny coz I went back to the room because the teacher asked me to make sure the fan was off. If the earthquake was really bad, I could've died. We were in the third floor then.

I'm having a strange reflection time lately. So weird. I'm beginning to wonder if I really have made the right decision in life...going to med school and all. I've always asked God for "signs" and I've been ignoring them for a while now and they just don't seem right. Haay...right now, I guess there are three things which are keeping me in med school: my dream of helping people, people who believe in me, and the new family I've found in UERM. Are these enough? At this point in time, with my college degree, I believe I can already help people. I can just quit med and go to some remote province if I want to. This is just so weird. In med school, I feel like I've been doing lots, but I'm not really getting something in return. It is scary. I just don't want to be eating my own words in the end. I feel so abnormal. I feel like...uhm...I can't really find the word for it. Let's just say med school is a very humbling experience. And for that, I'd end here. Better not spill the rest of my thoughts.


At the end of the day, it all boils down to seeing our pups. Even though they're really little pa, I usually bring one regularly inside the house. Haha! I just couldn't resist them. I return them after a while naman. They help me forget my problems for a while. This one I brought inside tonight. So cute! *Pwera usog!* =p


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have to go na. Better do something more productive.

I'm very excited for sembreak. Time to travel. :) Anyone wanting to go to Bora? I know a great deal for 7 thou. Syempre, ililibre niyo ako. Hehe! :D





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.