Thursday, September 21, 2006
moving on...

I think I'm going to get sick. Tsk! It's difficult dissecting cadavers when you have a cold eh.

***

My dog gave birth to a new litter of pups. They're actually six, but the interval between the last two pups were quite long so they died...probably in Peachy's stomach pa.


As usual, we're still thinking of the letter which we'll use for their names. It's actually required that the pups names start in the same letter (based on what we know). Even if this one's not going to have papers, might as well continue on with tradition. Based on what I remember, we're done with C, T, B, and G. Hmm...

***

It's just weird how the topic of "lovelife" seem to be popping out often lately. Sabi ko nga kay Danci, I'm over that phase when it was such a BIG deal for me. No more early "late" night talks about boys for that matter...right Danci and Krystel? Although I'm kinda missing those "after class" talks before...me and Krystel talking about boys and Danci talking about this mysterious crush who surprisingly turned out to be Joyie...insensitive me to not realize that. Oh well...I was just weird then. Probably now, we could chat, but of a different topic already.

Just yesterday, I've watched "All About Love" (finally) and then the topic just starts coming back to mind. Yeah...I guess my heart's ready...my mind just isn't. There are just lots to deal with for now. I'd rather not divulge my own personal issues that people don't know about (and I prefer not being pestered about those for now). It's just so hard being a perfectionist. Basta. :)

***

In a few weeks time, this sem's gonna be over. I'll finally have a chance to see some old friends. Have several plans already...budget's definitely going to be a problem. Let's see...have to meet with Ivy, JL, and Dean. Meet up with my "Malate" kada...Joyie, Danci, CJ, and Tneli. We have to be complete. One time, big time. Probably go on some outing with Bora buddies...sis, Kim, Ice, and Ate Mel. Hopefully, to Galera this time. And finally, meet up with my tummy conscious bestfriend. I feel like I haven't seen her in ages. How busy can I get?

I just have to finish this MSHN module first. Gosh! Too many muscles and bones to memorize. I think I'm going nuts. =p

I just remembered...

Quote for the day: "Tetanus in physiology is a beautiful thing." ~ Dr. A.

I'd rather not elaborate on that. Hehe! :D





2 Comments:
Blogger Doc Woofy had this to say:

hey kitchie!
congrats on the puppies... :)
btw, I've been wanting to get a new dog for ages...
can I buy one of 'em? although I don't really know how much to offer or how much they sell these days...
anyway, if you won't be letting any of them go, it's cool with me. you just gotta love 'em. :)

 

Blogger nadZ had this to say:

thanks! :D i dunno how much we'll be selling them this time, but several had already asked us about buying the pups. let's see. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.