Monday, October 30, 2006
bloated.

Three more sleeps and I'll be having classes again. No way! =p

Yesterday, I learned that one of the easiest ways to get bloated is to eat at Dampa. Of course, hormones are partly to be blamed for that (go figure!).

I had a rather eventful day yesterday, Sunday. Despite the bad tummy (hormones!), we had a family day out. We first attended mass before going to my Tita who's currently at the NCW (whatever) near the airport. We ate lunch at the canteen there. Sis and I got a bit camwhorish there. Then, my fam got crazy at the SM Mall of Asia (finally!) where we ate a quick (but long wait) snack at The Aristocrat. I never bought anything for myself because I am broke (self-declared). After getting tired, we went back to fetch my Tita and ate dinner at Dampa (Sucat). Food was really yummy. I ate almost half a kilo of halabos plus squid and fish. Sheesh! We went home late and guess what...I almost didn't fit into my shorts. Haha! :p

Papa insists that my sis and I play badminton again, but the PC calls.

Badminton next time. Definitely. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.