Wednesday, October 18, 2006
friendship blues

I should be getting ready because in less than an hour, I shall be leaving the house to meet my sister at Rob ME to finally get some decent haircut. But heck! I'm still dilly dallying and prancing around websites and blogs.

I have been thinking about my friends lately...eversince I got out of the hospital. Yup! The white walls got me thinking a lot about some really close friends, some suddenly texting out of nowhere as if hearing my thoughts. I swear I may have some sort of telekinesis.

Krystel texted me late Monday evening. I miss her lots. From now on, I shall be calling her my guardian angel. She just appears (or basically makes her presence felt) everytime I felt lonely or alone. I got to know her better during a time when my bestfriend and I were kinda drifting apart. And just last Monday when I was kinda feeling down, she suddenly texted. I just love her for that. Kinda uplifts your spirit.

I've been wondering if Bri, my bestfriend for uhm...8 years na ata...would've visited me if she knew I was in the hospital. I just feel that she has her own worries so I didn't tell her what happened to me. If not for me forgetting I was logged in on YM, she wouldn't have known I was in the hospital. Bri and I...we're totally different. I dunno...I still feel the distance between us at times as if I barely know her. It just feels different because when her birthday or Christmas comes, I have a hard time buying her a present unlike when I'm buying gifts for my other friends. I know what they like and what they really need. But with Bri, buying her a present is a different matter. But don't get me wrong. Bri and I...we're good. Differences perhaps.

Then, Ivy texted last Monday as well. She's been one of my first few friends in high school. Brutally frank at times, but totally sincere. That's what I like about her. I'll be meeting her again this Friday along with JL and perhaps Dean as well. We have lots of talking to do. I'm so excited. :) Shux! We'll be partying again (perhaps til midnight) and I'm not into dancing. We'll see. ;)

Then there's Krissy who's blog I just visited. I miss the chika. And yeah...we better talk about boys and fashion next time. The anatomy talk I've been doing did me no good and brought me to the hospital instead. If not for the magazines I've been reading, I'd be totally clueless as to what's in and out now.

And last for now (I have 30 minutes left to bathe and prepare), Danci. Screw you for not visiting at the hospital. Hehe! =p Sorry for being pikon last night. I can only laugh how people (for like the nth time) constantly would ask why we didn't end up together. Like "eww!" Ask Joyie. Hehe! =p I will always remember Danci as the first guy who gave me real flowers (even if they weren't tulips)...all because he knew I so wanted to receive flowers and none has ever done that. That was during a time when I was desperately in need of a lovelife. I'm so over that now and I'm just so glad Danci (together with Krystel) listened at my insanity. And for those who'll ask me again, what Danci and I have is plainly a platonic relationship. I'll probably direct those people to my blog the next time they ask me about it.

So there. I better be taking a bath. Sis will really breathe fire if I'm late.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.