Monday, October 23, 2006
spare me the "title"

Sometimes, I think of medicine (or being a doctor) as a lonely career. You deal with disease, pain, and death. You try to avoid too much attachment to your patients because they'll eventually leave the hospital never to be heard from again (or maybe they'll die). You'll be spending most of your time in the hospital forgetting holidays and travel trips. Having time for your family will likewise be difficult (not that I'm thinking of having a family yet).

Pardon. I've been having more than my usual dose of Grey's Anatomy.

Oh well...there are some good sides (hence the saying there are two sides to every story).

But will someone please tell me the difference of "being spiritual" and "being religious". I tend to forget easily.

***

I've been trying to avoid facing the PC lately because whenever my fingers start tapping on this keyboard, I tend to lose myself. I'm currently hooked on a new game and I just had to finish my Grey's Anatomy DVDs first. I've been sleeping at 3am for those.

Anyway, I finally got a chance to see some friends last Friday. Went out with Ivy, Dean, JL, and Migo. Good thing that Migo brought his car then because I wasn't exactly feeling good. I haven't exactly told them that. So there...we met at Gateway, went to UP, ate at the Beach House, and went to JL's house at Sta. Mesa. Running late, we had our shower, prepped ourselves for late night partying, supported JL's soro activity, and watched "The Prestige". Hmm...I'm abusing my verbs and commas. Anyway, "The Prestige" was a really crazy good movie which left us ulceric (if there was ever a word for it) so we had a very late dinner at Jollibee. I finally got to taste mushroom rice (and ate that again last Sunday). After dinner, we went to Ratsky's for the soro's party and I drank only a sip of alcohol (I'm sick, remember?). Haay...and I was really up to being experimental that night. The party seemed not to last after Freestyle left so with not much to do, we went strolling around Malate. I haven't been there in a while and a lot has changed. Still went to the Nakpil area just to check things out. If you've been to Malate, you'll know the place. Saw Richard (a classmate from UERM who went on LOA) there but I wasn't up for some chit chat. Went to Remedios Circle for the Oktoberfest but it ended really early so we went back to JL's place for some talking, catching up, and eating late dinner (again). I was really tired already that my eyes were closing. I think we slept at around 4am already and we woke really late for breakfast (it was 12am). We left at around 4 in the afternoon. I can say I had fun for those couple of days. It feels good to see friends. :)

***

And oh...I've been doing some exploring around the metro as well. Went to Malabon and Taguig (thanks to my sister). I actually saw the celebration or praying (I'm sorry coz I don't know how to call it) at the Blue Mosque awhile ago.

Happy Eid'l Fitr! :)

Ang dami raw food kina Talia. I want to eat.

***

Can you see that I want to get my ass away from this PC? I have to go finish my DVDs.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.