Friday, October 27, 2006
tracks

Should I or should I not? I'm actually thinking of changing my template, but since I'm too lazy to fix one, I'm thinking of simply downloading one from this cool designer, but it's too girly-girly this time. I'm just tired of tweaking templates this time...even for my Multiply.

***
Things I did for the past couple of days:
1. Enrolled for school. Yep! I'm going back...more scared this time. Hehe! :)
2. Organized some of the earrings my sister and I have at our holder. I've counted 92 and there are still more in our boxes. Shux! I guess that's too many. We're like Imelda or something...only earrings this time.
3. Went to visit Uncle Jaime in Cavite and finally saw his adorable son. As usual, I'll be posting pictures in my Multiply soon.
4. Finished my Grey's Anatomy until season 3 episode 5. Thanks to DSL. I'm such an addict...sleeping until 3am for those. =p I haven't even watched a full episode in local TV and I'm not even aware if season 3 has started already. Now, Papa has to get a CD/DVD burner because I'm using too much PC space here.
5. Saw Uncle Jaime's son again today. He visited to get some chickens and stuff.
6. Ate lots of burgers. Hehe! =p The ones sold near our home are really yummy and they come cheap pa.
7. Been a sleep and TV junkie.
8. Did a lot of house chores...coz I'm stuck here at home with nothing much to do.
This sembreak really isn't a record breaker. Not so great. Me being lazy to go out. My parents, same. Sis...well, she started her sembreak just last Wednesday. Really boring sembreak.
Now I have to wash the dishes. Again.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.