Sunday, November 26, 2006
168 shopping tips.

Mama and I went to 168 Mall yesterday.

Went home SUPER TIRED.

My advise to those who'll be going there for Christmas shopping: Go there really early. They open at around 8am naman. By 11am, people will be over the place. You'll be spending half of your time working your way around elbows and feet.

Please don't bring a car. Kaya lang, make sure you can withstand the heat in the jeepney because it gets kinda traffic on a Christmas season. Wear comfy footwear...think about risks. Flops - as long as you don't mind being stepped on and getting dirtied. Sneaks - you'll still be stepped on, but make sure you turn in your sneaks after for laundrying. Wear appropriate clothing. It's quite warm despite the aircon. If you want to fit clothes, make sure you can don whatever it is that you're fitting on top of your clothing. Don't ask for a fitting room.

If you're already shopping for lots of people (which my Mama and I postponed for the meantime), think of buying wholesale. Items are cheaper when bought wholesale. I know of this store...they sell shoes for 280 bucks. On wholesale, it costs around 200 na lang. One time big time buying na. :)

I bought lots of items...all for myself. Speak about Christmas shopping for friends. Yeah...I know. I'm selfish. Hehe. :p

I finally got a taste of castañas. Haha! Talk about being deprived. As usual, I went crazy for fruits. I'm going there next time to buy more fruits.

I went home. Didn't have the chance to study. Half finished my pack of kiat kiat (gawd...is my spelling right). Slept (with no dinner).

Last tip: Workout before shopping. Drink lots of energy drinks. Haha! :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.