Saturday, November 18, 2006
happy days ain't over :)

Just finished watching bits of PDA awhile ago, and I realized that I miss my self-defense classes. If only I had a big mat at home. I swear...I'd probably be rolling everyday til my back's sore. Haha! :)

I had a great day today. In fact, I've been having some really great days lately. Sometimes, I get scared about it coz you know the saying...after all the happiness, shit will happen.

We had a "UP day" today since we only had ILP and ISP scheduled. Thanks to Roselle who told us she'd treat us to streetfood (dirty ice cream and isaw) and surprisingly treated us to dinner as well. First, had lunch with Ivy, Roselle, Hanni, Tin, and Arianne at Kenny's. It was pasta craving most of us were having. We fixed our surprise for Cess' birthday on Monday. Then, Tin left and was replaced by Tina. Off we rode the LRT and the jeepney to UP amidst our own noises and chatter. It was really fun despite the hour ride to UP...thanks to Balara's traffic.

We took lots of jeepney rides inside UP, finished some things we have to do, then went to eat isaw (etcetera) at Mang Larry's. That was the main itinerary. After getting full and all, we met up with Quincy and Rey and had dinner at Mang Jimmy's. To many "Mang" this and that noh? Anyway, we had this really big 8 course meal (actually there were only 4 viands but 2 of each kind) and some soup (plus Super Thin pa pala). We were really full after. Too many leftovers. Took some pictures then left after. Saw some fireworks at UP pa.


Basta. We had an awesome day today. I just love being with many people (pag hindi ako tinotopak), laughing, and talking about anything under the sun. That's what we simply did.

Anyway, we went home quite late so I took the LRT na lang from Katips to Santolan coz there were no FX around, and I just wouldn't ride a jeepney at that time. Went home just in time for my TV show. ;p

As for Danci who simply didn't show up, boohoo!

How did this all came to be? Well, I did one of the craziest things I can ever do yesterday. I instantly joined "Heads On" which was some kind of trivia show in school. That's not me eh. Well, Roselle and I just wanted to have fun. Had Roselle, Tin, and Rey as my groupmates (Hamburger group, #13 it is). I just have one thing to say: "Masakit ba Kuya Eddie?" Haha! :D That was really crazy. Unfortunately, short of about 3 points, we didn't make it to the final round, but in the hype of it all, along Aurora Blvd, and amidst all the pollution, we just decided to go to UP the day after. Oh well...better to make plans late so that you barely have reasons for changing your mind after. You get what I mean?

We also started eating lunch together with about 15-20 classmates. Thanks to Mang Nonoy. The more the merrier. :)

Anyway, I'm just as excited for next week. Will probably watch "Happy Feet" with a big number of the class. That should be fun. I wonder how many rows of seats we'll take up in the cinema. ;p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.