Saturday, November 11, 2006
my not so lazy Friday

I slept 8 hours today...from 6pm to 2am. Now, it's half past 3 in the morning and I'm still wide awake.

My sched's not really full as always. Spent the last 3 days this week on ISP's...so no class. Boohoo!

We only had a really short lecture awhile ago...oops! I meant yesterday, Friday, so Cla, Julz, and I took the LRT together up to Gateway. I was supposed to buy tickets for the "Sound of Music" (which didn't exactly happen because the tickets are sold out for the weekend so my sis and I decided to think about it) and Julz and Cla were supposed to go home. But no! We decided to hang around for a little bit, ate our junkie lunch, went around boutiques, ended up watching "The Covenant" (which isn't about vampires!), and (suprisingly) finished a big bucket of popcorn. Haha! =D It was all firsts: been one of the earliest people in the mall and were the first people in the cinema for the movie's first show that day. Insert: it's my first time in cinema 5 so it was kinda shocking to see it was big...unlike Gateway's other cinemas. Hanni and Roselle went with us to the movie as well. We went home after...orange lips and fingers (at least for me). =p So much for the long day.

I got my grades and ranking as well for last sem. It wasn't so bad...although the grades may seem quite weird for someone from UP. I didn't make it to the top 10 (as if noh!) but with the flunked exams and all, I was really surprised with my ranking. Hulaan niyo na lang...fave number ni Papa at Cathe.

So there...better upload pics at Multiply na...mostly from my Tita's birthday last Saturday (Nov.4). Been at NCWP again and had party food: cake, softdrinks, water (for me), pandesal, and luncheon meat. Hehe! Long explanation. :D Not to worry...my family ate real dinner after (around 11pm) at Jade Palace. Watch out for my sis' video. Haha! :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.