Friday, November 03, 2006
share, hears, hares, shear, reash...am making that up. =p

One big realization this sembreak:

I almost forgot how to pray the rosary.
Like usual Octobers, Our Lady of Fatima (the image ha) visited our home last week. Mama asked me to lead the rosary coz I usually do that BEFORE. I felt like I was playing some kind of game...flipping pages, reading familiar-and-now-not-familiar prayers, and debating with Mama and sis about the "mystery" for that day (in between praying). Shux! And to think of it, I used to recite the rosary by heart. I used to memorize everything up to the long Litany and now...errr.
It's all coming back to me now.
Corny.
I'm definitely getting old.

Sis and I prayed the rosary again last night and I think I'm remembering things again. Now, I think it's my sister who needs help. Hehe! :) She's a member of the Legion of Mary pa naman. Lagot! =p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.