Thursday, November 23, 2006
since everyone's been making their christmas wishlists already...

I decided it's time to make my own as well like I usually do.

Here goes my very hopeful and materialistic wishlist (sans the pics this time...tinatamad ako):

1. Nintendo DS of any color...sige na nga...preferably ung light blue. Dali na! Malalaos na yan so mas mura na siguro. ;p

2. New cellphone? Ngerk! Not a priority. Skip this one. (Sinulat ko pa...toink!)

3. Ballet flats o kahit na anong closed shoes.

4. Gold flipflops from Ipanema (Shoe Salon). Mura lang yon. I once tried to buy it kaya lang naisip ko, umaapaw na slippers dito at iba priority ko. Kung magbibigay kayo ng flops (especially ung sa Ipanema), thank you very much! :)

5. A really nice watch. I've been searching shops for months already kaya lang masyado ata akong mapili. Basta I wanted something with glittery studs. Naubos na nga ata yung inipon kong money for a watch. Try being maarte for a day, look for a watch, then buy it. Bigay niyo sa akin after. Hehe. ;p
6. Foot socks that won't show when I wear my school shoes and won't slip off my feet while I'm walking. They cost around 50 bucks. Bigyan niyo ako ng marami.

7. A Wacoal bra. Obvious bang fave ko yon? Preferably in white or skintone. :)

8. New pants. No time to shop eh. I'm more choosy when it comes to pants as compared to choosing watches so...alam niyo na yon. Wala akong nabibili. Haha. =p

9. Earrings. Gusto ko yung gaya ng drop pearl earrings ni Kris Aquino. Fave niya yon. The more she wears it, the more I drool. Oops! I'm not a dog pala.

10. Fables...some kinda comic book. Naaliw ako eh. Cathe borrowed some from a friend and there are still more to be read. :)

11. Spa treatment. I just need to relax.

12. My own car. Shux! Very long overdue pop. o_0

13. A chowchow. Waah!

14. These pair of perfume at Body Shop. I'll check on it's name soon. Basta, it's more than 1 thou.

15. A new swimsuit. :)

16. A ticket to a theater play.

17. A cute blouse/shirt.

18. A Sims 2 CD with all of its expansion packs.

19. A new DVD/CD burner. Our's busted.

20. A bigger, fluffier pillow for my place in the van. Ay...gusto ko ata yung antibacterial pillow like the one JL has. :)

21. Med books. Better start collecting expensive med books for 2nd year. Not a priority. Hehe. =p

22. A Magic Sing. Tsk!

23. A trip to Bora. We have to go there by December. :)

24. Last but not the least, money. Haha. :) Ako na lang bibili pag ayaw niyong magshopping. =p

***I'll be adding more soon. ;)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.