Monday, November 20, 2006
This is a free country...so be it.

This is the shitty day I was expecting. God knows how many times I've been frustrated today and it's so not me. Therefore, before I lose my head here, I just wanna lose all these steam and write...negative as my thoughts are right now. I believe this is a free country, moreso this is my own blog. If anyone feels offended, just do your own stuff.

Today is what I call as my "lazy" day. I almost came to school late because I didn't drop myself off at the train station. Hello! It was 6:45am, and I'd probably be in school at around 7:15am. Therefore, instead of being early, I decided I'd rather stay in the van to bring my sis to UP and ride the 7:30am train. Being late pisses me off. My bad. Oh well...at least, I wasn't too early. And besides, the prof came in late.

As if that wasn't enough, I had a very frustrating first lecture for the day. I felt like I've learned nothing because the prof was really confusing, and I just had this impression she wasn't prepared at all. Oh spare me! I decided I'll flunk the quiz instead. Nyark! Now, the interesting "cardio" intro went down the drain for me.

Again, as if those weren't enough, our professors for Ana just didn't show up for our Gross Lab session. It wasn't an independent lab period noh. All of us were left clueless as to what we would do with our poorly chosen cadavers. We may have a manual, but heck! That wasn't enough. Buti pa sina Mang Nonoy at Mang Ben (maintenance). They were an even bigger help. We had to call our profs pa just so they'd go to the Gross Lab. Then, what do I hear. One of them complaining that she only gets a measly 9thou or so salary. Then quit teaching then. Then suddenly, more of them came. One of them helped us remove our cadaver's heart. Another came to complain that we (or one of her colleagues) didn't cut the heart properly, keeping the vessels intact. Eh di sana dumating siya earlier to tell that diba? Just how frustrating can this situation be?

Next, our afternoon schedule was changed. Instead of a 1-3pm class, we had a 2-5pm class, which was later changed to a 3-5pm class, and then a 2:30pm to sawa class. Ha! The first afternoon class session was given to section A, when I believe should have been given to us instead. I could have gone home earlier. At least we were dismissed at around 3:30pm. If not for a proper lecture from the guest speaker...ewan.

Then, we just had to redo and finish our PD1 paper. Honestly, nainis ako sa isa kong groupmate for not bringing his transcription of the interview we did. Lost it, he said. I guess that was forgivable as long as he does not do that again. But what really got me pissed was when he said he'd go home to find it. For what then is the weekend? He could have tried finding it then. And to think of it, I reminded him of it a week ago. Sheesh!

The best part of this day would have to be lunch with my big group of lunchmates. We also celebrated Cess' birthday. Took lots of pictures. However, may lumusot pa rin. The cake we bought didn't exactly match our specifications. We even talked to Goldilocks (SM Sta. Mesa) manager last Friday for our cake's design because his staff was stupid. We were told we couldn't get a fruity mocha cake with an all banana topping so we settled for the variety of fruits instead. But no! We still got the Christmas motif toppings. Kung ako kumuha non, lagot talaga sila. I'm actually thinking of complaining online. Pati yung Jollibee sa Makro Cainta, irereklamo ko.

Last frustration: having no signal from noon till late afternoon. Haay! Ang SUN...pumalpak. May araw pa nga.

Oh well...

It's Mama's birthday tomorrow. I'm actually excited. We even bought her a present na. May bagong negosyo kami ni sis. Hehe! :)

O diba? Musta ang transition? =p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.