Monday, December 25, 2006
Christmas

How was your Christmas?

Mine was a little different from usual. Was more quiet this time. Last time, we spent midnight at a neighbor's house and exchanged gifts. Not this time though.


We are only four in the family. No relatives or friends over for noche buena so we didn't prepare much food. The neighbors gave lots of food anyway.

My family slept earlier than usual. I, on the other hand, spent the rest of the midnight in front of the PC. Even had a chat with some classmates who happened to be online as well.

Woke up really late that morning. Didn't get to hand out the snack packages we prepared for the kids who were caroling that morning.

It seems as if much of the Christmas spirit is lost when you grow up. Probably, we're simply going through hard times. I'm not exactly sure. Christmas is merely exchanging gifts now. If so done, then that's it. I'm missing the old Christmases. They seem much more fun.

As for my Christmas loot, I thank my family, neighbors, and friends. Danci, I'm still waiting for my Havs. ;p Fave gifts this year (aside from the money) would have to be from my sis (I love the watch) and the Laririts (I like receiving undies eh =p).

So there...hope you enjoyed your Christmas. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.