Sunday, December 31, 2006
golly golly

Man...I'm beginning to hate our PC. It's slower than a turtle, system glitches everywhere, and email checking is beginning to be a drag. Tsk!

Have been an insomniac for the past few days. Gawd! Can't even allow myself to sleep before 3am. Aswang na naman ako.

I've been boring myself with several DVD marathons. "Princess Hours", "It Started With a Kiss", and even Korean movies like "Il Mare". I better learn Korean now. =p

I've also busied myself with shopping. Still haven't finished my Christmas shopping. Haay! Stress talaga.

Yesterday...uhm...last Friday has to be the worst. Been to five different malls...no private transpo at that. By jeepney, FX, train, L3, tricycle, we conquered. That's really a feat for me. Eh sa tamad akong magcommute ever.

I've been going to different malls thanks to sis. She's been looking all over for a new pair of Havs. Been to Galle, Mega, Shang, Glorietta, and Gateway. She finally found Havs at Gateway...the nearest one to home pa. Nagwala si sis...dalawa agad binili. Ayan kasi. =p I didn't buy any though...didn't like the styles. Will be waiting for the new stock coming this...uhm...secret na muna. Haha! Ayaw maunahan. ;)

Well, we also did lots of eating. Naubos pera ni Mama sa food. Hehe. We even bought one whole box of Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnuts. Über yummy! :p I must have eaten five doughnuts yesterday and I'm still craving for it. Calories galore. Wala na...our family has finally succumbed to Krispy Kreme madness. In dire need of self-control.

I also still am not over kart racing. Kahit pa sumakit braso namin ni sis after...thanks to a very idle lifestyle and super matigas manibela. Can't wait for our next try. Hope by that time, we have the track all for ourselves. Better exceed 11 laps. :)

Better go now. Will be shopping for fruits tomorrow. Shopping other stuff again. This is becoming an expensive habit. ;p

Happy New Year everyone!
*Just in case Blogger's down tomorrow...er...later. :)*





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.