Wednesday, December 27, 2006
survey...

The fave year ender survey.

What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Tried kart racing (today), been quite active in college, entered med school (such a drag =p) and studied cadavers, tried lots of new stuff, etc.

Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Did I make one this year? I don't really remember. For next year...I'll probably keep that to myself. :)

Did anyone close to you give birth?
None that I can think of. Ay...kapitbahay pala namin...but I'm not exactly "close" to her.

Did anyone close to you die?
Yes. Si Tita Elsa.

What countries did you visit?
None.

What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
Perseverance. Not that I lack it...am just needing more of it.

What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Lots. My graduation. Unforgettable outings and activities with family and friends.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Graduating college cum laude. The interview in PGH (even if I wasn't accepted there). Entering med school and surviving my first sem.

What was your biggest failure?
Not being able to enter PGH. I'm just sorry I wasn't able to avail of the low tuition fee. But hey! I'm loving my school now and I guess fate made things better for me. :)

Did you suffer illness or injury?
Heck yes! Got very sick last October that I was even hospitalized.

What was the best thing you bought?
Hmm...lots of cheap belts from 168, my "perfect" brown Terranova jacket, some stuff from Body Shop, and my fave Wacoal bra. =p

Whose behavior merited celebration?
Me. :)

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
A relative. ;p

Where did most of your money go?
Earrings. You need not ask. ;p

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Oh...lots of things.

What song(s) will always remind you of 2006?
Boom Tarat Tarat. Haha! :D

Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
--> Definitely happier!
ii. thinner or fatter? --> Hmm...I'm not so sure. Got fat and thin...
iii. richer or poorer? --> As in present...poorer. =p

What do you wish you'd done more?
Engaged in sports often. Studied more for my exams.

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Less time wasted on TV and Internet. Perhaps, I could've slept earlier.

How many one-night stands?
Nadah.

What was your favorite TV program?
Lots of Filipino primetime shows. Grey's Anatomy (although I've watched it through DVD and Limewire).

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Still hate the same person. Cool. =p

What was the best book you read?
Haven't read much this year. I can't really tell.

What was your greatest musical discovery?
I dunno...

What did you want and get?
Additional moments to treasure...more friends...more experiences. :)

What was your favorite film of this year?
I barely remember most of the movies I saw this year. I can only remember Happy Feet. Good movie, but I can't really tell if it's my fave this year.

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Ate at a Jap resto with some classmates and had a party here at home. Am 21.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I prefer keeping that to myself.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
Didn't do much shopping. Same old look.

What kept you sane?
Blogging, talking and having fun with friends and fam, watching TV.

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Anne Curtis. I adore the way she dresses and carries herself. And I hated her before. Haha. =p

What political issue stirred you the most?
I hate politics so I care less about it.

Who did you miss?
I'm missing some old college friends now.

Who was the best new person you met?
Lots like my classmates from med school.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
I learned to value myself more and appreciate the people in my life. I learned to value my sister's privacy. Been wiser...made better decisions this year. :)

What was the nicest thing someone told you about yourself:
People appreciating my presence. My dad telling me I'm less sungit. That warms the soul. :)

The most touching experience you've had this year?
Hmm...;)

What did you like most about yourself this year?
Me having more friends and being happier.

What did you hate most about yourself this year?
Lack of self-control.

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I'm poor answering this stuff.

Was 2006 a good year for you?
It was a good and better year.

What was your favorite moment of the year?
Graduating.

What was your least favorite moment of the year?
When two of our labradors died.

Where were you when 2006 began?
Was at home. Jumping up and down, getting fireworks ready, and eating grapes.

Who were you with?
My family.

Where will you be when 2006 ends?
Probably here at home too.

Who will you be with when 2006 ends?
With family...as always.

Do you have a new years resolution for 2007?
Basically, to be a better me. :)

What was your favorite month of 2006?
Hmm...I'm not sure. October/November?

Did you lose anybody close to you in 2006?
No.

Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Some people. Buttercup and Taffy.

What was your favorite record from 2006?
Hmm...I dunno...

How many concerts did you see in 2006?
Nothing major.

Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2006?
Nope.

Do a lot of drugs in 2006?
No.

You do anything you are ashamed of this year?
I'd rather not tell.

How much money did you spend in 2006?
Lots. I lost count.

What was your proudest moment of 2006?
Graduating cum laude. Being active in school.

What was your most embarrassing moment of 2006?
Again...I'd rather not tell.

If you could go back in time to any moment of 2006 and change something, what would it be?
Secret. Shux! Basta I wanted to change something. There.

What are your plans for 2007?
More activities. Be a better med student. As for the rest, let's see. :)

How are you different now that the year has ended?
More experiences under my belt for better decision making.

What are your wishes for the new year?
Good health to the people and pets I love dearly. More travels. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.