Friday, December 08, 2006
unwind.

Just one of those crazy, hellish week. That meant 2 hours or less sleep each night (or morning...whatever!) with tons of schoolwork to do - exams, papers, & manuals. Had an exam for Physio and pracs for Ana. Crazy Ana people. They really try to make things difficult. Using the driest of cadavers and ruining the heart just to make it difficult for us to recognize the part pointed. I really can't tell if I did well. Parang dumaan lang yung exam eh.

I was quite hopeful I can sleep and rest this weekend but no. Have truckloads of school stuff to read. Hopefully, my heart survives (Sorry...we're on respi/cardio module eh.). Exams next week.

I don't think I can finish Christmas shopping in time. Quite excited for next week though...and the week after. Class Christmas party on Wednesday. UP Day again on Friday. Spelunking next weekend. UST Day two Wednesdays from now. Will be spending the rest of the midnight at Eastwood after. Hope nothing goes wrong with plans. The OC in me can't stand too many changes in plans.

***

My Krispy Kreme Story:

I really wanted a bite of the famous Krispy Kreme doughnut.

I even wanted to be there on its first day at the Fort, but I missed that.

Danci called while he was there with his fam. As if naiinggit ako noh! (oo...naiinggit ako...)

Ever since Wednesday (before the Krispy Kreme branch in the Fort opened), pinipilit ko si Papa pumunta don. It's even near his Makati office.

Yesterday, I went home seeing a big box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Shouted "Wow!" in the most "malutong" manner ever. Brought the box to the kitchen. After realizing it was empty, I asked Ma where the doughnuts were.

Susme!

There was not a single doughnut. Papa only brought home the box to joke around. Apparently, his boss brought boxes of doughnuts at the office and everyone there ate the doughnuts.

Silly me.

Papa scored.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.