Saturday, December 16, 2006

Yey! Exams are finally over for this year. I'm officially bumming on the first day of my short Christmas break. Will be back to school on January 2. So "nyark!"...as if they're already training us on the nonstop (no holiday) life of a real doctor.

So far, I've fared good enough on my exams. Will be waiting for my Biochem results. Hopefully, I did just fine.

I always feel so stressed around Christmas. Too many gifts to buy. Not that I don't like buying gifts. It's just hard finding the perfect presents. Just being OC again.

Cla has actually been calling me "OC-OC" lots lately.

Had our class' Christmas party yesterday at Niña's house in Susanna Heights. But before that, went home after class to leave some things behind...only to find out Mama wasn't home. Good thing I had my extra clothes with me so I was able to change at a neighbor's house. Mama came back just when I was near the subdivision's gate. Had to come back to change my big bag into a smaller one.

Anyway, missed lunch, but came back to school just in time. Hopped in Stephen's van with some classmates on the way to Nina's house.

The party was really fun. Super great food. My tummy was very satisfied. Niña's parents were super nice and very accommodating. Niña's mom even gave us rosary bracelets after. Decided to stay 'til late at night to join the games. Was supposed to leave early sana with Roselle and Ivy, but I was enjoying myself eh. As for the games, I had Danci, Cla, Clar, and Hanni as groupmates. We won. Competitive kami eh...special mention to Cla. Got 600 bucks for winning (fine! every team got 600 bucks from Niña's parents...how cool was that?) :D That is after:

...we successfully took revenge on Danci's hair by putting it on rubberband frenzy
...eating the fastest on the food relay (with me eating 6 butong pakwan - seed coat and all, Hanni becoming dizzy...thanks to a hard boiled egg, and Danci drinking a whole bottle of softdrink with his special straw strategy)
...winning 3rd on the song chain (bigyan ka ba naman ng mahirap na word eh)
...2nd on the charades (with Danci's winning McDo/Jollibee and "Babalik Ka Rin" moves, Clar's "Okay Ka Kokey", and my Tic Tac Toy My Kulukutoys - eek!)
...and winning the Pinoy Henyo (kahit pa hindi ko ginawang country ang Australia...haha! =p)

Went home quite late. Joined Andre's carpool naman up to Cubao where my parents fetched me. Missed the Lantern Parade and the Oblation Run this time. Oh well...still had fun.

I'm really enjoying school lately. So unlike college where there wasn't quite a block section. Different classes, different classmates so I didn't have chance to know some classmates better. Also, I haven't felt so at ease with other people and myself in such a long time. I guess med school did me good. My classmates are just great. Papa has even commented on how less sungit I am now. :)

As I'm doing this, Cathe's busy prepping for the (anticipated) Simbang Gabi. I'm missing it again. Like usual.

I just feel this will be one of our most difficult Christmas. Dukhang-dukha ever. =p Our car's been acting up...Rex, after having aircon problems, now keeps on overheating, while Red has been having overheating problems also. Fave customers na sila ng casa ngayon.

Just visit my Multiply for the pictures. I have so much to tell, but I guess this will have to do. Isa pa yan, super daldal ko na lately. Kailangang magpigil. Hehe! :) O siya, siya...

Advanced Merry Christmas! :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.