Friday, February 23, 2007
finally.

Another day of relief.

Just finished my Physio lab exam today. It wasn't perfect, but it still felt good finally doing it. No more Physio lab worries.

Actually, it was everyone's lucky day today. We all got to luckily pick out the experiments we really wanted to do. I only did urinalysis...good thing. :)


Have to get rid of my eyebags. Horrid! =p

***

I just hope I can go to Kim's birthday celeb at Tagaytay. Unfortunately, I can't do anything to move our 6th exams. Schoolday kasi eh. Haay! And I was looking forward to Sonya's pa naman. Next time na nga lang.


I feel so highschoolish. Back in college, summer vacation na siguro yung March 21. Tsk! Bora na lang. =p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.