Thursday, February 15, 2007
my not-so-lonely valentine's day :)

Twenty-one years of being single and another Valentine's day passed. Oh dear! Time's really ticking.

Celebrated Valentine's still...the single way.

After a killer Physio exam, which marked the end of a 3-day exam marathon (we still have Biochem lab for tomorrow but I'm not counting that one), I decided to stay for a while with some friends for lunch since I won't be joining them later on for a movie date (coz I got one of my own =p). Ate at Tokyo Tokyo, ordered a 2-piece fish tonkatsu, and got an extra one pa nga eh...all because they gave me a wrong meal the first time (with only a piece). Therefore, some of my friends got to taste it na rin. I felt like Jesus...yung time na naghati siya ng fish pero thousands napakain niya. Hehe! ;p

Went home right after lunch and after checking out the clothes at F&H. I always pass by there pag nasa SM ako eh...just in case there are new stuff.

Upon arriving home, I made some kinda chocolate cake. Eh sa wala akong natanggap na flowers eh...therefore, I'm giving myself and the rest of the family a chocolate cake. Got chocolates naman from Tina...so sweet of her. :) Eion...chocolate cake turned out to be like chocolate pudding. The recipe's actually weird so I can't really explain how it came to be so, but it was tasty anyway...with the whipped cream on top. :)

I watched a DVD afterwards but slept instead. Blame it on the 3-day exam marathon which rendered me sleepless for a few days. Woke up after a while to prep up and meet Ice and Kim at MC. Yep, yep! We're going on a foursome date. I've got to thank Kim for suggesting that. :D

So there, we waited for Kim in Ice's car, explored the tiangges at MC, ate fishball, talked, and watched a DVD. Left later on after Kim arrived to watch a movie at Galle. Fun ride coz we had to dodge MMDA people since Ice's car's on coding.

We made a little stroll around to look for the G-Mask (tama ba?) stall. Goodness! I wanted to splurge on my phone...but no thanks. Tapos, we watched Rome & Juliet...an independent film on lesbianism. Kim and Cathe are really so into watching the movie...they even bought shirts before pa. Shirts were sold kasi when we watched LiveAids. Sa sobrang daming shirts na nabili nila, they got to know and befriend the director, got discounts, and I bet, they got every shirt design there is. Adik! Anyway, the cinema was actually full when we got in. Scored seats on the 3rd row na. Kakalula ever. Kasi naman, several people came to watch. We even saw Stef (sana tama spelling). Movie had lots of tigil moments...as in blank yung screen and all, but overall, movie was great. Nakakatuwa and I liked the poetry. Basta...go watch it.

Afterwards, we decided to have dinner at Ababu again. Shawarma craving eh. I so love the rice there...even if the butter was fattening. Was able to go home at 11pm na...on a school night. Haha! =p

So that's how my Valentine's Day ended...me back at home, watched little TV, made whipped cream, read Fables, and slept while reading it. Was so tired.

Will go out again this weekend. Bar/resto opening naman ng tito ni Kim. Man...I really have to insert "study periods" into my schedule.

Anyway, I passed my "killer" Physio exams...by a measly * points. Oh my! Am I serious?! 0_o





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.