Wednesday, March 21, 2007
i'm so giddy from happiness...

I am not going to be a killjoy. I am not going to talk about my exams...not yet anyway.

***

In the middle of it all, I went to the mall yesterday to do some shopping (for Kim's gift which I still haven't bought). Boy was I totally weirded out when I saw a "sex kit" in Humor Post. Based on how it looked, it's made for a younger market. I did not dare touch it...for fear that the saleslady might think I'm actually interested in buying it. Hehe. ;p Just learned today that it existed eons before I even knew about it and that Humor Post does sell stuff like that. Now I'm the weird one out. I felt like I just came home from another planet. Hehe. :p

Ang mahal na pala ng mga rings (yung nauuso ngayon with the big stones). Yun lang. I guess I have to stick with my old ones.

***

I have lots to be excited about this week:

GVS reunion this Saturday. I'm so excited to be meeting old friends once again. Actually, I see some of them once in a while naman. Pero this one's grand coz we'll be composed of 4 batches. I wonder how everyone looks like na.

Then the make-your-own-Havs is back. Yey! Finally. I have been searching for the perfect pair for months now. At least this time, I'd be making my own style. Bihirang may kapareha. Issues. Ang selfish ko. Haha! =p Now, I just have to figure out how to have that much money to buy flops and a new bikini for summer...tagoink! o_0

***

Rhetorical question for the day (ok lang kung sagutin niyo): Can you go swimming in Baguio? If yes, does the people there wear long-sleeved swimsuits? Hehe. :D Excited na ako mag-ukay-ukay at maghanap ng fresh greens. Time to be a rabbit once again. =p Haay...buti pa si Cathe...nag-Sonya's kanina. I'm stuck in school as usual. So highschool talaga. Ano kayang pasalubong niya? Hmm...

Ang init na noh? Grabe! Summer's really here na. :)

***

Sige...still have to study and play. :) Virtual Villagers 2 is out na kasi...addict pa naman ako don. =p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.