Friday, March 30, 2007
summer...summer...summer! :)

Summer, oh summer na...:)

Oh c'mon...gimme a break. Ang init na subrah!

After 2 weeks of exams, cramming, futile attempts at studying, and well...frustration, I can finally call today as the start of my vacation. That's despite the fact that I have Red Cross training next week (Holy Monday to Wednesday pa). Red Cross training meant no acad stuff naman so I guess I can just forget there's even such a thing happening next week. Haay...buti na lang may LRT pa. That's a relief.

Another two weeks worth of kwento from me. Syempre, won't concentrate much on my exams.

I had an early break a while ago. Got exempted from my Epidemiology finals. Super happiness. Therefore, I spent the rest of the night cramming for Biochem only...an exam which was the reason for my "no sleep" look today (as Rose and Stephen kept on commenting). If only one's sleep was inversely related to one's grade...ang saya diba? =p

After the no brainer exam (that's a big joke), I went to Julz' grandma's funeral at Greenhills East along with Danci and Trish...kapwa exempted from Epi. What do they always do at funerals? Eat and talk...so that's just what we did. Of course, we still paid respect to the dead naman. After an hour or so, we left (hinatid pa rin kami ni Julz sa Conti's kasi bawal lumabas sa gate ng Greenhills East kung "tao" ka lang...hehe. ;p). Nakita pala namin younger bro ni Julz...at hindi niya kamukha at hindi mataba (hoy Julz...I'm banking on a stereotype here...not comparing him to you or anything else...wala akong sinabing ganyan. =p).

Trish bought cake at Conti's tapos we took a cab all the way to SM Sta. Mesa. Manong driver was so maarte so that's why we ended there. Trish went home while Danci and I rode the train to Gateway to meet up with Joyie and eat at Italianni's. Haha! Treat nila. Ang sweet! ;p

Grabe food. Hindi naubos. We were so full after that I felt like throwing up. Seriously. I didn't even know what we ate basta masarap yung free bread. Kaya ata ako nabusog agad dahil sa lenchebes na tinapay na pinapak ko super. Reminds me of Fazoli's bread sticks. I'm not really fond of authentic Italian food, but I liked what we ate (especially the lettuce =p). Not so much on the pasta. There was blue mussels and clams kasi...I don't really adore those stuff. Haay...anyway, the pasta's to blame for going over the budget. Hindi kinaya ng coupon. =p

Afterwards, we went to play at Timezone. Daming tao. May lecheng mamang nangche-check out. Shit talaga. Buti na lang may nahanap siyang someone RELATIVELY prettier. For a while there, I didn't like being pretty. Hehe. Kapal. =p Kahit sa FX terminal kanina, pinagkakaguluhan ako ng driver. Lenchebes. And I'm in my worst look pa dahil puyat. Uy...=p

Got my LRT ticket replaced na...the one that didn't work before. Aba...kinausap ko yung babae sa counter in English. Ang weird. I selectively converse in English (respeto to the Filipino culture) tapos at that moment, straight English talaga ang lumabas. May something weird ata sa kinain ko sa Italianni's. Buti hindi ako nag-Italian. =p

Ay...last week, had a great weekend. March 21 was Kim's birthday at hindi nga ako nakasama sa Batangas. Kainis. At wala pa rin akong gift kay Kim. Haha. Bad! =p Anyway, last March 23, went to Rockwell's Powerplant Mall for the "make-your-own-havs" event. Buti na lang I read about it sa inet. Went there with Ice, Kim, and sis (the usual). Took me forever to pick out the style I wanted...and in the end, I wasn't that satisfied...much to my sister's frustration. Went window shopping at Rockwell after. Saw several things I wanted to buy, but I have to save up for a new bikini muna. Had semi-dinner at BreadTalk after. Addict ako sa Floss. With nothing much to do and so much time left for the evening, we went to Cainta Junction to go ukay ukay shopping. It was only I who ended up buying something. We went to our house after...Cathe and Kim did some computer stuff, while Ice and I eventually fell asleep.

Last Saturday, the much awaited GVS reunion happened. After much planning and organizing by Del (chief in command =p), Cathe, and I, together with some suggestions from people, meeting place was set in Dencio's Metrowalk. Buti na lang they agreed to reserve tables for us...as long as we were there on tim daw. Went there with sis and the Pahimna sibs, Drei and Madel, since we were on the same subdivision naman eh. Went there early...haay...so we stayed at Starbucks first and met up with Del, Cleia, and Jomik. Cathe, Del, and I indulged ourselves in strawberry lollipops. Sarap. When it was 6pm, we had to go to Dencio's na nga. Since some of the guys were smoking, we were seated in a smoking area on the second floor overlooking the balcony and near the place where the band was set to perform that night. The rest of the GVS people (Batch 1998-2001) came in somewhat late.

Had fun that night. Lots have changed especially with the lower batch people. I barely recognized most of them like some have grown taller. Hirap makipag-chikahan coz the place was noisy when the band started playing tapos long table so malayo kung kakausapin mo pa yung nasa kabilang dulo (I was seated on a far end kasi). Food wasn't that great. I liked Gerry's Grill better. Tapos, nagkagulo pa kami ni Del after dinner while fixing the bill because we just can't figure out who ate the extra/additional stuff and we were on KKB pa naman. Kasalanan ng waiter. Yung San Mig lite lang natanggal sa bill. Marami pang extra. Bwiset talaga. Oh well, at least we had fun.

People started trickling out after dinner. We separated at around 12:30am. Some went to Eastwood pa while the rest went home. It was a memorable night. Although we weren't complete, there was a good number of people present naman. Pics will be posted at my Multiply.

Finally...will get to sleep in my bed already. I've been sleeping in my parent's room since last week pa ata (kasi may TV, aircon, and better lighting). Tomorrow, will be going to Baguio na. Kasama sina Danci, Joyie, at Kim. I think Ice's not going. Aww...

Wala na akong maisip ikwento. Later...

Arrivederci! ;)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.