Monday, April 16, 2007
ANG INIT!

Grabe init! Lenchebes!

I heard the temperature tipped the scales at a whopping 38 degrees today. Naks! Parang beauty pageant.

I suddenly miss Baguio. Even if hindi na masyadong malamig don (crazy commercialization), mas okay pa rin yung weather don. Here in Manila, I sweat bullets even in my sleep. Will somebody sew up the ozone layer...as in right now. I'm serious.

Malapit na ang much awaited garage sale namin. Therefore, nakatambak na ang aking clothes sa kama...time to ditch old clothes...in with the new. ;) Nag-ukay pala ulit kami kahapon nina Mama at Cathe despite the weather. Grabe! Iwan mo lang ng onti yung kotse, ang init na bigla sa loob. Mahirap magdrive kung flaming hot yung steering wheel noh. Anyway, wala akong nabili yesterday. I really have to lose these fats in my thighs...although I think bones na talaga ang problema eh. Gusto kong bumalik sa ukayan sa Baguio...4 floors eh. Ang saya. I can get lost in it and totally enjoy the experience. =p

Still haven't went swimming...and still haven't bought that swimsuit yet. Grr...

I tried shopping last Saturday. Went to SM MOA kasi my cousin, Macmac, from Camiguin was in Manila. Sea trip nila. Training is in Cavite pero they were given a chance to go shopping at SM MOA for a measly 3 hours. Eh di madali kami ever coz we had to give him some money and stuff pa. Mama and Cathe went there earlier via train just to be sure. I went with Papa coz he was coming home late and we had to pick up something. Pero honestly, sabi nga ni Cathe, I was just spoiled...and I hate commuting lalo na kung mainit. Eion...Papa and I had to dodge traffic. Man! Daming pulitikong naglipana sa kalye. Kainis! Came to SM MOA just in time (8pm) so onting picture taking lang with cuz. Then, went shopping for Cathe's OJT shoes. Wala akong nabili kasi magsasara na ang mall noh. Oh well...papel. There's always a next time.

Nanalo na naman si Pacquiao. Ngekerz! What's new? =p Galing lumaban ng ABS-CBN...binalita agad sa news na nanalo si Pacquiao sa 8th round...dinaig ang GMA at Internet. Online ako eh...nag-aabang. =p Benta talaga ang dos. ;)

A sige na muna...Cathe's going to use the Internet.

Achuvachuva. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.