Saturday, April 28, 2007
leaving for a while...

I'M FINALLY LEAVING FOR CEBU TOMORROW! :)

Fine...let's put more smiles. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Let's see...I've started packing since Thursday...and now's a Saturday...so that makes it three days worth of packing. Haha. I'm NOT excited.

Well...it's just that I am lame at packing. You just have to give days to prepare, sort out my stuff, and pick which items are worth packing. Still, I end up with one of the biggest luggage ever...and I don't like carrying stuff. Therefore, Mama decided to let me use the biggest travel bag that has wheels on it and weighed like a ton (w/o anything in it yet). How helpful was that? o_O

And the best part is, I'm not only going to Cebu but to places. I'm a travel freak so that's just SO AMAZING. :)

Now...the funny thing is, Papa's leaving earlier than the rest of us. Papa's supposed to fly to Cebu at 3pm (ours was at 7:30am) since he had something else to do. Then, pop! He decided to fly together with us so Aunty had to rebook his flight. Funny part was Aunty mistakenly rebooked him on a much earlier flight at 5am. Haha. Good thing we checked the flight sked yesterday. Aunty doesn't like to rebook his flight again coz we did a lot of rebooking already (3x) and that's more than a thousand pesos already. Yep! Aunty's paying.


I was telling people around the house..."Ang hirap maging mahirap." Grabe! I'm totally out of cash (still not counting the crisp bills I have which I don't really spend). Hindi na nga ako umaalis ng bahay eh...coz going out means using money and I just don't like asking money from Mama. I have little cash here...from the business we've been doing lately...and it's not that much. Haay...kahit piso, tinitipid ko pa. This is a totally new experience.

Oh well...there will always be something new diba? This is it. =p

I'm going to miss my PC.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.