Wednesday, April 18, 2007
a penny for my thoughts.

Super init pa rin.

Sana talaga, matuloy kami sa Cebu. The more I get stuck here sa house, the more I get bored and the more negative energy I get. Yun lang.

Wala talaga akong nagagawa. I don't want to get out of the house kasi super init magcommute. Kahit umabot ako sa mall, mainit pa rin yung travel.

I'm stuck to a ritual of waking up, cleaning, eating lunch, taking a bath, watching TV, using the PC, dinner, watching TV again, then sleeping. O diba? How boring can this get?

Ganda ng Rounin at Lupin. Shh...TV addict. =p

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately...

If I'll die soon, I think I'll die of heart attack. Ang morbid ko. Nag-iisip na nga akong gumawa ng eulogy ko eh. Blame it one Jasmine. Uy...gets niyo? Jologs ka. =p

If I get rich (and I'm going to get rich talaga), I'm sure I'm going to spend it for traveling, watching theater plays, shopping, and buying my own condo unit and that Jaguar I've been eyeing on everytime we pass by the Makati area.

If I was just courageous enough, I think I won't be back in med school by June, and perhaps, I'd be doing something else.

If I were to have super powers right now, I want to have the power to freeze time. Feeling ko kasi, there's much a 21-year-old like me should have achieved by now and yet I feel so empty. Parang ang daming kulang.

Epekto lang ng climate/weather ito. Haay...

May idadagdag pa ako...

If I were not lazy, I should have sorted out my pile of clothes by now. Dami na kasi eh. Have to sort out the ones which I don't need na. Eion...my closet feels empty now. =p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.