Wednesday, May 23, 2007
enrollment. mcdo. movie. greenhills.

I dragged this lazy ass of mine out of bed early today to go and enroll myself back in med school.

I woke. I slept again. I woke up late. Ayun...super madali sa pag-enroll so as not to get caught up in between the lunch break.

I'm über happy to get a scholarship again. Nintendo DS na ito. Haha. :p Joke lang Ma at Pa. ;)

And oh...saw Hanni and Cla. It felt wonderful to see them again. I'm going to miss them. :(

Went to have a Mcdo and movie trip at Greenhills. Mcdo for lunch to get those Shrek happy meals again for sis, Ma, and JC. For lunch, we bought Fiona, Donkey, and Puss.

Super trivia: We collected happy meal toys before...as in! Pero we eventually mellowed down a bit on the buying when we realized they're getting quite expensive na. Ngayon, super selected toy collections na lang. Some kids play with the toys we have pero hindi talaga namin binibigay. One time may kinuha...as in hinanap pa namin sa bata. =p

Eion...I tried the green apple float naman which I loved. I wanted to try the green honey mustard sauce sana pero mali nabigay eh and I was too tamad to go back to the counter to have my sauce exchanged.

After lunch, met up with Danci and Joyie. I super miss those people too. Makulit tandem ever. We watched "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End". Loved it. That's all I'm going to say about it becaues I'm super biased about it and I don't want to spill more stuff here. Haha. :) Basta go watch it...and don't forget to wait for the credits to end. ;p

Had snack at Mcdo after for more Shrek happy meal toys. Bought Shrek's baby naman. Adik si Cathe. More green apple float as well. ;p

Magkaka-Krispy Kreme na rin sa Greenhills...a drive thru at that. Haha. :)

So there...basta go watch watch. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.