Friday, May 18, 2007
fashion pasyon

How crazy can fashion trends get? The next thing I know, high waist jeans are in (there you go Papa...you're in season) and skinny or low waist jeans are out. But hey...you can't just go out wearing your parents' or grandparents' trousers/jeans...there's a new way to wear this "current" fad. And not everyone can try this as well. It is said to look great on people who have athletic bodies and long torsos and those who are skinny. Gawd...this is really tricky. Haha. Now this is something I might not even try following. Trend's said to die out after 6 months naman eh. Skinny jeans will back. That I hate as well...the super skinny ones lang naman.

Anyway, as if this isn't enough, I heard one piece swimsuits are in. O-kay. Fine. I'm still buying my long overdue bikini before summer's out. For more weirdness...there's a high waisted bikini on sale people. Like...WHAT?!

I wanted to post pictures sana pero wag na nga. I might get sued. =p

I am in need of a wardrobe makeover.

Hell yeah. o_0

I'm scared for next season's trends...let's see...long-sleeved swimsuits (tapos boy cut pa yung style). Err? Can't wait.

Tapos naging totoo nga noh...HAHAHA! ;)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.