Monday, May 14, 2007
i am lazy...i know i am.

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there. Uhm...make that belated. The clock here says it's May 14 already...election time. Oh right. Crap.

Didn't like how this day turned out. Period.

I'm back from an 11 day vacation. Been in front of the PC posting pics here and there. I'm tired. My back's aching...and it's all my fault I know.

I am tempted to switch to Xanga...sis kasi.

I'm still lazy to make full kwento of what happened during my Visayas trip. Feel free to check out my Multiply account because I kinda posted most of what happened there already...check my photo albums.

Fine...few details na muna. I'll tell the rest later on.

'Til my next post. :)





1 Comments:
Blogger ◈lunaluna◈ had this to say:

Your blog is very interesting.
Please, send me the photos of your pc tables.
We'll publish them all!
ciccidi@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.