Wednesday, May 16, 2007
i have exercised my right to vote

The cam's focus just won't agree with me so bear with the blurred pic.

This is proof that I've voted last May 14, Monday, 9am, at precinct 0203C, with my fam and Uncle Jaime. This is my 2nd time for a national election as big as this. I was with my first time voter sis (ay...nagvote na raw pala siya sa Sangguniang Kabataan before so hindi first time ang voting) na nangangapa pa kung left or right thumb daw ang gagamitin for the thumb mark. Haha. Uncle Jaime naman wasn't sure if he was still registered so search search muna siya for a while...pero his name appeared naman.

Same old. Same old. Precinct was at our clubhouse...so very okay kasi malapit lang. Easy to find din ang aming names kasi we know the people handling the booth for name search and stuff.

Ganon pa rin ang set-up. Walang privacy kasi ang daming taong umaaligid. The folders aren't a big help din kasi hindi gaya ng sa TV na may individual chairs ang mga tao, hindi ganon dito. We just have one big table na may folders na kanya kanyang dampot lang. Nag-iingay nga kami ni Cathe while voting eh. Pano ba naman, yung ginawang list ni Cathe for the local elections eh mali mali yung name...yung Danny eh naging Johnny. Tagal ko ring hinanap sa list yung Johnny na yan. =p

Bwisit pa yung isang tao pagtayo naman. Based sa aking interpretation, parang sinabing ang tagal namin. Aba! Aba! Eh di sana pumunta siya sa voting booth ng maaga para wala pang tao. Lech*!

Eion...nadumihan na naman ang kamay dahil sa indelible ink...which I so not like. I have a thing for nails being clean at nao-OC na naman ako.

I hope my vote has changed something at least. Yung mga hindi bumoto dahil sabi nilang wala rin namang magbabago...wala talagang magbabago niyan. Much hope is needed in this country and it is sad that some has decided to quit hoping.

***

Finally had a taste of Sanfo apples.

Story goes like this...

I have this old Archie comics wherein "past" Archie was selling some kinda caramel apples. Tapos, sa US shows din, there were caramel apples. I got curious pero siyempre, didn't try to make one myself.

Tapos, I happened to chance upon Joey's friendster and saw this familiar looking apples na mas beautiful pa nga kasi may designs. I asked Joey about it and since then, I've been craving Sanfo apples. When Cathe went out last Friday at Glorietta, I asked her to buy some. I find the price too steep pero keri lang kasi natapos na rin ang aking craving at curiousity. Ganon ako eh. Besides, ang sarap niya. Even Cathe who doesn't like apples that much liked the Sanfo apples. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I read that Sanfo apples were designed by its owner who is a designer. Cool right? :)

Thanks for buying sis. Haay Joey...masarap nga siya. Thanks! :)

Try it out yourself. I'm poor with the location of stores in Glorietta so do what I usually do na lang. Go kayo sa pinakagitna...yung may fountain (or kung wala na, yung dating may fountain) tapos look around for the concierge/info desk. Ask for directions. Haha. Lagi talaga akong nawawala sa Glorietta. =p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.