Saturday, June 23, 2007
Oh Lord...please give me the chance to do some serious shopping...pretty please. :)

I've been bitten by the "flu-like" bug. Geez.

There's this epidemic at school and it has kept me totally insane for the past week. Thank God it's almost over. But I do hope it is completely over come next Friday because I have to perform some ENT examination and I also get to be a subject. Isn't it just uncomfy when you have a cold and a nasal speculum is inserted into your nose? Don't bother answering.

Let's see...this week has been just like the first previous weeks in med school. The only fun part would be times with my friends (although we really are too preoccupied lately with acads) and the latest Nintendo DS arcade sessions in class. ;p

We had our ENT lecture for PD today and can I just say we were too shocked with the 350 pesos worth manual we were getting this Tuesday and submitting on Friday. 350 pesos for only 2 sessions of ENT. How cool is that? *NOT!* Haay grabe...ito na lang mas cool...our preceptor for ENT was Kris Aquino's doctor when she had her some kinda tonsils problem. Ay...hindi pa rin super cool. Wala nang cool. Yun lang.

Another: We were scheduled to go to Bicol this weekend since my aunt and uncle from Germany need to attend a wedding there. But hey...sis and I are left here at home because of various school-related activities we have to prioritize. Ayun...wala nang Bicol.

Nakakatuwa yung Uncle ko...he barely understands and speaks English so we really can't understand each other, but he's more easier to approach now than before. He's really good at picking up visual cues and he's got this handy translator with him now. Hehe. He's a big fan of Deal or No Deal actually...even watching Maria Flordeluna while cross stitching (yeah...Uncle loves to cross stitch...and I just found out he works as a photographer in Germany...cool noh? :p). My cousin (about Cathe's age) didn't go with them this time coz he was kinda busy. Ayun...he already studied English (utos ni Aunty) so conversing is better now. Cute yon...haha. Pinromote ang pinsan. =p

Speaking of conversing, can I just say that it is some sort of weakness for me. As in. Frustration ko. I'm citing an example:

Two days ago (I think) while I was going home, I saw lots of people outside our subdivision. Curious, I urged myself to talk to the tricycle driver...


Me: Kuya, bakit po maraming tao?
TD: Ah...mga nag-aapply yan maging secu (sekyu as read). Security agency kasi yang office diyan eh...
Me: Ang dami naman nila...
TD: Mas marami pa nga yan kanina eh...umonti na ngayon.
Me: Ah...

Then silence.

O ha...I'm really good with ending conversations. Ganon talaga ako. Let's say I have something in mind. It will take me a long time to even think of something to add to that kaya hayon...tapos ang usapan.

Man...this is frustrating.

PBB Uplate na...gotta go. :)

Ay...namatay ba si Maria Flordeluna sa original story? Answer me. =p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.