Saturday, June 02, 2007
school, school, school...waah!

I refuse to sleep...because that would mean one night less of the three nights left before school starts. I refuse to drag this lazy ass of mine to school come Monday morning. I refuse to believe that I have to wake up that early to go back to school. I refuse to study my first year notes. I refuse to accept the fact that I am never going swimming this weekend.

But I love the fact that I'm about to get my weekly allowance again. Heehee. :)

I checked my old uniforms this morning to see if they still fit. Of course they do...I didn't really get THAT fat this vacation. Haha.

I have about two days left to go to the mall and buy school stuff including a new pair of shoes. I'm really being lazy...I can't even go to the mall. Heck! Tamad, tamad, tamad. I can't even go to the dressmaker to have new uniforms made. Tsk!

I'm still busy thinking what to do of my money. Okay...here's the deal. I have a scholarship this year...which I have yet to tell my aunt. It's still top secret. Cathe has her educ plans and scholarship too. So that leaves us both with some kinda spare money. Now...what to do? We both wanted a Nintendo DS at least. Haha. What big decisions do we make eh? :D *Of course, scholarship still goes for tuition...I'm just psyching myself into believing that the good old reward system will happen again and Papa's going to give us something. :)*

I'm kinda thinking how to extend our PC's mem so I can put a Sims game. I am missing making and designing houses. My mind's going whack making mental notes of my dream house...where the pool should be...how the facade should look...wall colors...including a neat garbage disposal method. Ngek. =p

I have my June weekends planned out just fine. Next weekend, I'll probably be out in Pangasinan with the fam. Good eh? Then about two weekends after, we're going to Bicol. Yey! We really have weird schedules. I have about two long months of vacation with nothing much to do and ten months of school with vacation weekends in between. That's how we like keeping ourselves busy. Crazy.

And oh...Ice is back from S'pore. Good. Galera plans...pwede na? =p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.