Saturday, August 25, 2007
all by myself.

To people concerned...

The secret to Bea's slim figure is South Beach Diet (Phase I) and exercise.

Haha. It wasn't smart lipo after all. =p

Oh well...effective nga naman talaga ang South Beach. I can attest to that. ;) Pero goodluck sa rebound fatness if you discontinue it.

***

Ayun...I had a very long sleep kanina. Very nice. I slept at around 6pm yesterday...woke up at around 1am...went with my fam to the airport...then slept at around 4am...woke up at around 12:30 noon. So nice talaga.


It could have been better if I'm with my sis and mom at Camiguin. :( I called my sis kanina...and well...I think they're going to the soda spring. Waah!

I miss the place. Yun lang. Haay...I'm left with nothing to do for the 2nd long weekend of this month.


At least I have a box of Krispy Kreme's Hersheys doughnuts all for myself.

Good luck sa figure.=p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.