Sunday, September 02, 2007
and another...and another...and another.

Had my weekend full for the Red Cross BLT.

Can I rightfully declare that I'm an official Red Cross member of UERM? Goshness...I can't even recall what the org's official name is. Oops. =p

No more illegal tambay moments at the Red Cross office...and illegal punching in of padlock code. And well...welcome org stress life. Hehe. =p

I had fun with the whole experience. But there were moments when I felt down as well. And I can only say that I am so glad to have Tina and Tita. They're ultimately the best when it comes to listening to me rant and all. I love them so much already. And I do hope people forgive me for my moodiness and OC-ness. Shux. This can get me into trouble.
___

On a sadder note...

I missed the bookfair this year.

Aww... :(

___

And just as I was joining myself in an org, the media community is super hyped on the new frat killing in UP. It's a Sigma Rho neophyte this time...by the name of Cris Mendez (I still don't know why his name sounds awfully familiar).

I don't think "hazing" will soon go out of the frat (or maybe even soro) system...heck, this is reality here. But there must be a way to cleanse fraternities of the ongoing twisted system. There should be a way.

I was talking to my dad about his frat in college. Well...I can't imagine my dad being a frat member moreso as a president (yes, yes...should I believe?). And well, during his time, they already had the paddle daw...but it was a meager 5 hits. They focused more on the psychological aspect for the initiation rites (and I won't elaborate on this na...basta I also don't approve of "psychological hazing".). The point of the matter is, hazing goes back to ancient history (Papa's ancient =p)...and well...it is evolving to something harsher and destructive. What's happening to this world? Tsk!
___

I have a lot of catching up to do on my acads. Oh my...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.