Monday, September 24, 2007
time goes by...so slowly --> i wish!

I'm feeling a wee bit psychotic lately.

My head's full from thinking so much I can't even write a decent Pharma paper. I'll probably do it tomorrow...when hopefully, my thoughts are in order.

Exam countdown: 1 week left.

And I have tons of "pasyal" moments next weekend. Oh damn priorities.

I'm happy my dad won as governor...coz that would mean more travel stories. But then again...back to reality...I'm a med student with tons of stuff to do. Haay...life. :(

***

I watched KC's docu on TV tonight. I'm honestly jealous of the life she had. I also once dreamt of studying overseas, but I was very much afraid to go out of my comfort zone. Opportunities lost all because I was afraid of taking risks.


Oh, grant me courage. I'll be swooshing out of this country in no time.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.