Friday, October 12, 2007
officially...sembreak mode.

I'm officially on a sembreak! Oh yeah! :) :) :)

Let's see...I've been quite unlike myself lately...probably because of stress due to school work. I've majorly ruined my 3rd exams (most of it actually) and have been totally distracted with delusional thoughts about grades and stuff. Haha. All's done now and enough with being psychotic. Grabe. Kung alam niyo lang ang disappointments and all.


Big things happened lately. OSCE last Tuesday was really fun. Funny stories talaga. It would have made big in the comedy department if a video was taken. Leche nga lang si "sir" sa BP. Eh sa iba turo ng preceptor namin eh...duh! Of course I know how to take the right BP. Duh again to "him".

After OSCE, we went to Tagaytay for "lunch and videoke". Gilly, one of our new classmates this year (from St. Luke's), invited us. We were 18 people all in all...that's all that can fit in 3 cars actually. We hitched a ride with Stephen. I was with Sweet, Danci, Roselle, Stephen, and his gf Kay (sana tama spelling...at name =p). As luck would have it, we encountered heavy, unexpected traffic and heavy rains on the way to Tagaytay. We stopped somewhere in SLEX for a quick takeout "lunch" and reached RSM in Tagaytay at around 4pm already. Before heeding our growling stomachs plea for a real lunch, we first took pictures. Hehe. Super ganda lang nung place. Actually, if I joined my parents last weekend on one of Papa's Kiwanis events, doon pala yung location. Kiwanian yung may ari. Ok lang din na hindi ako nakasama kina Papa last week...para new yung place for me. Para may pagka-mangha pa diba? =p

The late lunch was really good. Left Tagaytay at around 6pm and arrived home at around 10pm na. The experience was really great. Basta...unexplainable. Too many quotable quotes. Hehe. =p

Then, natuloy din yung birthday treat namin nina Tina at Roselle for our UE friends. After super tedious planning, we finally settled for an overnight at Lake Villa in Binangonan. Actually, I was really disappointed at first kasi onti lang kami...and to think of it, we planned it way long ago pa. Ang daming nag back out. I was really feeling bitter. Alam ni Tina lahat ng angst ko. =p But then again, bahala sila. "They" missed it. Ang daming nangyari...yun lang. Pwede nang i-blackmail si Danci. Haha. ;) Super thank you sa mga soro sisses ni Tina for being there as well.

I'll be posting tons of pics on Multiply soon. Finally, I can again get hold of my stress-free life. I'll be leaving for Tuguegarao this weekend too and Camiguin next week. Super yey!

And oh...c'mon. My passport has finally been renewed. Time to fly...sa Christmas break naman. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.