Monday, December 31, 2007
2008...here it comes! =p

Nine hours before new year...

I'm currently doing some school stuff I should have done a week ago, but due to a very bad cold with accompanying super sore throat, cough, and headache that lasted for days, I've become a very bad bum for this Christmas break. Oo Julz...ikaw may kasalanan nito (haha). Nakatulog nga ako ng matagal ngayon...was super rested pa nga eh. But no...the eyebags won't go. They love me so much...thank you. ;p

I was able to go out yesterday (oh finally) but heck...the headache was a bummer. I can't even enjoy my super hefty dinner...baka magsuka ako...dyahe naman. I got myself a new dress...goodness...but I'm aching to go back and buy the same dress of another color. How bad am I as a shopper eh? The best buy yesterday...a new shorts. Goodness! Okay...here's the deal...God has blessed me with super thighs and super hips that I always have trouble buying shorts or pants...thus the hate for pants/shorts shopping. Every buy is a blessing then. Hallelujah! =p

And I haven't seen some decent fireworks lately. Everytime Cathe would direct me to look at the sky, the fireworks have ended and I have none to see anymore. Such a pitiful site: me. Haay...give me some light. How pathetic am I not to even know that there's an annual fireworks display at Sta. Lu.? Dinaanan pa namin kagabi yon ha...ayun...dumaan lang.

Oh well...

Have to finish drawing parasite eggs and worms. We'll be having a very "seafood" dinner later...and I have yet to explain to my 'rents what Norwalk virus is. Chinese luck, give, give.

Happy New Year people!:)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.