Saturday, December 01, 2007
i'm not thinking...

2 days ago...

Despite a rainy day, we went to "Chicken for the Road" for lunch. "We" included yours truly and 14 other classmates. We had a very sumptious lunch that was very filling...and well, super dami talaga dahil hindi namin naubos. It was a fun experience though.

Hours later...as I was going home, I heard of the news of the coup d' etat attempt at the Manila Peninsula Hotel. I think I was kinda scared. It felt weird that I just couldn't explain it. And I was also thinking of Uncle Greg who was working at Manila Pen. Things happened fast...in a matter of hours, it ended. Manila Pen was left in shambles, people including media men got arrested, and a curfew from 12-5am was announced. It was like martial law was coming...not that I knew much about it then.

And now, I'm studying for an upcoming 4-day exam. What a waste of time. =p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.