Monday, December 10, 2007
in need of a break

Sometimes, I can't help but feel I'm living in two parallel dimensions...wherein school was like some alternate universe to the place I call home. These two dimensions differ by the way. School was some ideal universe (pahirap nga lang talaga minsan) and home brings me back to a reality (be it good or bad).

Wala lang...I was in a depressed state last Saturday. As in all the stress that I had incurred last week (thanks to horrid exams) finally weighed down on me last Saturday...plus the fact that I was worrying a lot for Peachy, our dog. In the middle of my OTH marathon, I turned off the player and went to the computer and searched the Net for anything about dog diseases. And a while ago, a short text away (to Cathe's friend who had a vet for a sister) confirmed that my dog was indeed sick...not with some kind of virus as I had led myself to believe. Peachy is old and her kidneys are definitely failing. I tried convincing my parents into calling the vet, but they refuse to. And afterwards, I was actually into some kind of "anger" mode...why prioritize other expenses (esp. the backyard infrastructure) when Peachy was sick? Papa said something about getting a new dog and loving that dog as if she was Peachy. Duh?! Peachy's family already. And in the middle of doing my "abortion" reaction paper for Bioethics, I suddenly thought...what if I was the one sick. Will Papa not prioritize me and just tell Mama or Cathe to get another baby that they'll love as me? That's the lowest of lows of all the thoughts I've thought for today. I just can't stand losing Peachy. Even if I do everything for her right now such as making her life more comfortable as it is, I just couldn't stand the thought of losing her. I am a very sentimental person and that is definitely not helping. Not even my Belle de Jour planner can surpass that. =p Fine...I'm trying to sound happy here. Haay...I think I'm not going to like this year's Christmas.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.