Friday, December 28, 2007
oh paranoia...

I've been finding it hard to sleep well lately.

Probably because I keep on going outside to check on dear Bowie...just in case he needs some help with his breathing.

He's doing better now. I hope it continues to be so.

All we need to do now is to prep him up for his heartworm treatment next week. He's getting his shots again. This time, I'm going to make sure he gets it regularly.

Oh...just wanna share part of the conversation I had awhile ago with one of Bowie's vets:

(Dra. was telling me about the different vitamins Bowie has to take...)
Dra.: Meron ba kayong "Frenzy" ascorbic acid?
Me (thinking): Huh?! Hindi ba condom yon? =p

Me (talking na): Meron po kaming ascorbic acid pero hindi ko po alam if it's of the same brand...(Actually...hindi ko maalala kung nabanggit ko yung word na "Frenzy"...I hope not. Hehe. =p)
Dra.: Kung may "Fern-C" sana kayo...
Me (finally realizing my mistake): Ah..."Fern-C"...meron po kaming mapakukuhanan non.

Hahaha! :)

Gawd! Natawa talaga ako to the nth level after. I don't know kung si Dra. mali mag-pronounce o sadyang bingi ako. ;p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.