Sunday, December 16, 2007
on losing...

If there's only one thing that I'm not good at, it has to be the art of letting go. That's why I hate getting too attached at things, people, or whatever for that matter.

We lost Peachy yesterday. Her kidney problem got the better of her.
Where was I? I was off to a Christmas party at Bellini's. I never saw her leave. I never even saw her dead. I can't even recall if I said goodbye before I left for school. Nobody was there to understand how I'm feeling. At least si Bowie nakaintindi...he didn't eat his dinner after Peachy died.

I'll really miss her. Wala na ang nanay. Wala nang mangangalabit pag tumatambay ako sa labas. Wala nang uupo at makikinig sa akin. Wala nang maninira ng mga sinampay ni Mama. =p

Thanks for the eight long wonderful years. You are truly irreplaceable.

Gawd...I hate moments like this.





2 Comments:
Blogger cathy had this to say:

hi nadz!
tagal ko nang hindi dumaan dito. Anyways, sorry for your dog, Peachy. Hope you're feeling better now. =\

--
Kelan break niyo? I'll try to drop by your school to inquire about med apps.

 

Blogger nadZ had this to say:

hey...thanks. :) i'm feeling kinda better now. well, we're already on our last week before the holidays start. better go to UE sometime this week kasi baka magvacation na yung mga tao. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.