Tuesday, April 15, 2008
more thoughts...

Summer's awfully hot. Had a headache yesterday.

Finished the Gossip Girl series...up until the latest episode. Love it!!!

Started cleaning up on old stuff to prepare for Aunty Edna's arrival this 26th. Hope the dust doesn't trigger my allergies. The last thing I'll need is a bad case of cough and colds.

Reread some old school papers I did way back in high school. Noted how childish I write back then. I kept the papers...for amusement. =p

Aunty Lyn had a stroke by the way. She's ok. CT scan turned out to be normal. I beg to disagree. Run more tests.

I realized how kuripot I really am now. Insisted that whoever doesn't show up at the reunion shouldn't get a Tshirt. That could save Aunty Edna some money.

Still couldn't understand why my sister wanted to join that honor society in UP. Such a waste of money. *Am I really the only one who can feel the financial tension here?!* But I do understand the other qualms on my sister's life right now. I join the protest. If only I can REALLY do something. Phase two on the way.

Checked the airline fare today for Bangkok. Fare's doubled. Oh God!

I'm excited about Aga and Ann's movie. Haha. Ask Cathe how I woke up early just for the trailer. =p

Hoping that I can get to join the "tuli" mission this weekend. It's JC's baptism on the Sunday pa naman. Here's to more hoping that I can teleport.

Getting too alert every time I stay up late is driving me nuts already. Another neighbor got their cellphone (with charger) stolen two nights ago. And we were still awake at around that time. We always are awake whenever something gets stolen. This time, we won't ignore the dogs na...especially trusty Jamjam. If only we can get the neighbors to follow our very unhealthy pattern of staying up late...that can mean less robberies. Hehe. =p

Finally getting my money next week. Summer outfit shopping na!!! :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.