Monday, June 02, 2008
on hiatus...no more...

I had another "tsunami" encounter in my dream. Had my sis google out a dream interpretation. 

TSUNAMI INTERPRETATION: ...emotional instability...turmoil...blah, blah...

Therefore, I thought of blogging. Haven't blogged in ages. Internet hiatus...a rest from Multiply and Blogger. I probably needed an outlet. Not that I really am having emotional problems lately. What's it with dreams anyway? 

Summer has been quite eventful...although the past week has been a boring routine of waking up late, watching TV, opening my PC to do more playing and internet surfing, and watching movies until 4am. Totally boring life I have here.

Been to the province for a week just around the first week of May for another reunion. Kim came with us this time. Been to Baguio two weeks ago just when the storm hit the province. Haha. That was some experience. Probably the coldest temperature I have ever experienced. Finally got to eat at Isdaan. Never tried the tacsiyapo wall. KJ. =p I have my own issues...and it was not on that wall. Boohoo! The Ilocos trip didn't push thru but Cathe, Layu, Kim, Ice, and I had a lot of pasyal moments together...that is if we're not just making tambay at each other's houses. Got to see the pyroolympics which we've waited for a long time. We didn't see it up close and big at the Esplanade but the Sofitel experience (c/o Nida's probably-soon-to-be-bro-in-law) was really great. Free food (pastries galore) and drinks plus great seaside seating. :) We have a new dog...Cuppy...who is as scary as he is cute. Haha. Long explanation. But I love having a new dog...but I fear attachment this time. Losing two dogs in a span of less than one year is one big emotional burden. I hate the feeling. 

And oh...Cathe has already graduated. I'm so proud of her...cum laude and best thesis pa. Pressure's on her now. Daming projects in waiting. ;p I bet there's a lot more in store for her. She's very capable of dreaming big eh. That's what I envy about her by the way. She's not afraid of dreaming and going after it. I can only dream and dream. =p By the way, she's working now on a salary I can probably earn in two weeks time as an encoder. Hehe. But I'm guessing she's quite okay with it. It's a learning experience...and better that seeing her off to a country far away. I have my issues talaga. Not that I don't want her to go. Basta...let's just say I don't want to be alone. 

Oh well...enough of that talk. School's coming in like a week's time. Another boohoo! Ayoko pa! Hehe. I fear research. I just don't have my heart into it. It's not as fun as my Psych paper. I've been holding off buying new shoes and having new uniforms sewn for a long time just to avoid the thought of school. Sleep will be a luxury again.

Oh life...it can only get better right? ;p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

cHoX's reaLm



Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger
WWF for the li'l side pictures
Photos taken from various sites - googled and yahooed.
The rest...the works...fabulous and shit...edited by yours truly :)


*HUGS* TOTAL! give nadZ more *HUGS*

geocities hit counter

Locations of visitors to this page

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License
.